Getting children back into school after emergencies
Every day, with the help of our supporters, we help to create long-lasting change for children and their families throughout the Philippines.
- Save the Children receives a letter from one of its donors, Ms. Elaine Cua. She shares her story of how she became a child rights advocate.
- Save the Children asks Holy, a 6th grader, for advice on what to do in case of emergencies. Holy is among the students we trained on disaster preparedness.
- Ninay left school at an early age. Now a mother, her son did the same. Can Ninay give her son the education she never had?
- Save the Children meets EJ Taguba, an 18-year-old advocate who’s on a mission to fight stigma and misinformation against HIV.
- Save the Children talks to one of its staff, Mutya, a 26-year-old social worker. He shares why it’s important to respect the sexual orientation, gender identity and expression of children.
- Meet Jomarie, a young father of 4. He encourages other dads to step up their efforts in caring for their children.