Getting children back into school after emergencies
Every day, with the help of our supporters, we help to create long-lasting change for children and their families throughout the Philippines.
For inquiries or requests regarding our multimedia content, contact:
Fritzie Rodriguez, Media and Content Officer
- This year's theme is 'Right to Health.'
- What is the importance of playing in children’s learning?
- What are the benefits of allowing your child to play with other kids?
- Playing has an important role in learning. Parents, here’s why you should play with your kids.
- Meet Grace, a 16-year-old advocate of HIV and AIDS awareness and prevention.
- Together let’s end misconceptions about children with disabilities. Support inclusive education, stop the stigma.