Getting children back into school after emergencies
Every day, with the help of our supporters, we help to create long-lasting change for children and their families throughout the Philippines.
For inquiries or requests regarding our multimedia content, contact:
Fritzie Rodriguez, Media and Content Officer
- Shahrima has been saving children in conflict areas for over 20 years. Save the Children cooperates with social workers like her.
- Check out these artworks by displaced children from Marawi. They tell us who or what they miss the most.
- This dad escaped Marawi with this pregnant wife and 3 kids. Now they live in an evacuation center.
- Due to armed conflict in Mindanao, Mojahid was in and out of evacuation centers as a child. Now, he is a humanitarian working with kids who share his experience.
- Save the Children's official statement regarding children and the anti-illegal drugs campaign in the Philippines.
- This is the story of a young father and his baby displaced by armed conflict in Marawi.