Getting children back into school after emergencies
Every day, with the help of our supporters, we help to create long-lasting change for children and their families throughout the Philippines.
For inquiries or requests regarding our multimedia content, contact:
Fritzie Rodriguez, Media and Content Officer
- Baby Janice is malnourished. Her mother’s only wish was for Baby Janice to reach her 1st birthday. Will she make it?
- What prevents Filipino children from enjoying a happy, healthy, and safe childhood?
- Support Marawi's children today. Help us provide education, child protection, and hygiene services.
- See what your daily P10-donation can do in just 30 days.
- Is saving children just a “job”? For Ate Inday, it’s goes deeper than work – it’s her calling.
- Save the Children receives a letter from one of its donors, Ms. Elaine Cua. She shares her story of how she became a child rights advocate.