Getting children back into school after emergencies
Every day, with the help of our supporters, we help to create long-lasting change for children and their families throughout the Philippines.
For inquiries or requests regarding our multimedia content, contact:
Fritzie Rodriguez, Media and Content Officer
- Happy World Humanitarian Day! This year, we put the spotlight on children displaced by conflict. We also asked Jerome,a millennial, on why he chose to be a humanitarian worker.
- Meet Maxim, a young executive & a dad. Aside from his own, he also supports hundreds of other children. How? Find out at #SpareBucks4Change
- Save the Children met Ameenshary, a 12-year-old boy who was forced to leave his home, school, and friends in Marawi. Don't let him lose his childhood too.
- Save the Children met Hapsa, an 11-year-old girl from Marawi. Children like her need immediate psychosocial support. This is her story.
- Save the Children meets Mary Jane, a 12-year-old girl who loves math. Mary Jane has hearing impairment, and proves that all kids can excel at school, given the right support.
- Join our visit to Tondo, Manila and see how children are enjoying school despite challenges in their environment.