Getting children back into school after emergencies
Every day, with the help of our supporters, we help to create long-lasting change for children and their families throughout the Philippines.
For inquiries or requests regarding our multimedia content, contact:
Fritzie Rodriguez, Media and Content Officer
- Aabida is a 5-year-old girl who lost her school twice. First, during the Marawi Crisis; then again after Typhoon Vinta (Tembin).
- This is the story of Abdulrahman, a 13-year-old boy who was displaced by an armed conflict and a typhoon.
- Typhoon Vinta (International Name: Tembin) affected around 96,600 children in the Southern Philippines.
- 13-year-old Junaisah nearly drowned when floods swept their house away. She is among the children affected by Tropical Storm Vinta (Tembin).
- Do you know the differences between Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, and Expression? Meet Khent, a gender equality advocate.
- This year's theme is 'Right to Health.'