Getting children back into school after emergencies
Every day, with the help of our supporters, we help to create long-lasting change for children and their families throughout the Philippines.
- Save the Children talks to Arnold, a former school drop-out who is now getting back on his feet.
- Save the Children ensures that kids know how to maintain their personal hygiene. We visit Mindanao’s children to check out their smiles.
- Save the Children visits Edwin, a 9-year-old indigenous boy from Cotabato. The little boy wishes for his school to have ‘a big room full of books.’
- Are indigenous children so different from others? Save the Children meets Joyce, a 9-year-old Manobo girl. Joyce says that language is the only difference between her and other Filipino kids.
- Save the Children visits Min, a 9-year-old indigenous girl. Her mother doesn’t want Min to experience forced early marriage like she did. Instead, she wants Min to finish school.
- Save the Children meets Stephen Quilacio, a yoga teacher who uses his passion for yoga to spread awareness on HIV and AIDS.