Getting children back into school after emergencies
Every day, with the help of our supporters, we help to create long-lasting change for children and their families throughout the Philippines.
For inquiries or requests regarding our multimedia content, contact:
Fritzie Rodriguez, Media and Content Officer
- Meet Maiko, a father of four. He advises parents to always respect their children.
- Meet Leah, she’s pregnant with her first child at 18. She’s determined to learn more about Adolescent Health, as well as Maternal & Infant Health.
- Meet Mac-Mac, a 17-year-old boy who teaches his fellow teens about puberty and adolescence.
- Meet Aleng, a 34-year-old mother whose teenage daughter got pregnant at 13. Now she’s turned into an adolescent health advocate.
- What happens during adolescence? Learn from Marinold, a 16-year-old advocate of adolescent health.
- Meet Patrick, he’s been an advocate of adolescent health since he was 13.