Getting children back into school after emergencies
Excited for Christmas? Us too!
We want to make Christmas for children more fun and memorable this year through our first ever ‘Lahat Santa’ Christmas campaign.
- College students and professionals are welcome to volunteer.
- Preferably with background in marketing, events management, or research.
- Do prospecting on potential companies that would likely participate in the Lahat Santa campaign (campaign sponsor, media partner, CRM partner, etc).
- Assist in the corporate directory build up.
- Conduct desk research and due diligence on prospective corporate partners.
- Assist in the preparation/assembly of fundraising packs for corporate partners.
- Provide assistance during Lahat Santa activations (eg. Assistance during corporate partners’ fundraising activities and on the day of action initiatives).
As part of our Individual Fundraising Team, the volunteers will:
- Do outreach calls and emails to prospective grade schools and universities that would likely participate in the Lahat Santa campaign.
- Update the prospective school tracker.
- Assist in the preparation of fundraising kits for schools and individuals.
- Conduct follow up communications with prospective schools and confirmed school partners.
- Provide weekly recruitment updates to Lahat Santa fundraising team.
Volunteers would only need to report to the office as needed. Schedules will depend on the meetings, activations and legwork.
Be part of our team and make a difference in children’s lives!