Getting children back into school after emergencies
About UsDedicated to helping children, Save the Children - the world's leading independent children's organization - has worked in the Philippines for over three decades, providing both emergency and long-term support to improve the quality of life for children. Read more to see how we make a difference...
- 28/06/2016Save the Children urges incoming President to prioritize ‘worsening state of malnutrition’
- 22/06/2016Save the Children launches books written by teens to promote RH and youth rights
- 18/05/2016President signs historic bill to give specific protection, aid to children hit by calamities
- 19/04/2016Philippines faces worst chronic malnutrition rates in 10 years
- 18/03/2016Save the Children lauds success of MediaCom’s 2016 Baby and Family Expo Summer Edition