Creating partnerships for lasting change.
Save the Children's corporate partnerships create meaningful change not only among children, but also among companies and employees.
From global companies like IKEA and GlaxoSmithKline to regional partners like Prudential and Johnson & Johnson, we work closely with corporates whose support ensures that more children are protected during emergencies and are educated, and that fewer children die from preventable diseases.
Save the Children greatly appreciates the commitment, shared vision, and vital contributions of all our corporate partners. Including household names like Johnson & Johnson and Accenture, our partners work collaboratively with Save the Children in the Philippines and around the world to address the needs of vulnerable children.
Not only do Save the Children's partners support our programs in the Philippines with generous donations, they also support us through their services and gifts in kind. Many partners also help raise awareness of our life-saving work throughout the Philippines.
Becoming a corporate partner
Partnering with Save the Children can be an effective way of expanding and strengthening your Corporate Social Responsibility role, as well as making a very positive difference for children in the Philippines. Aligning your company with Save the Children sends out a powerful and positive message to employees, shareholders, and customers.
Save the Children is open to innovative partnerships with corporations in the Philippines that share our vision of a better world for children.
Ways to support:
There are several ways for your company to support Save the Children's mission:
- Sign up for Give to Save: An innovative workplace giving initiative that offers employees the opportunity to donate portions of their monthly salary to Save the Children's programs. For as little as P300 per month, an employee can already make a difference.
- Extend employees opportunities for engagement: Work with us to allow employees to volunteer for various Save the Children programs, depending on their skills and interests.
- Provide grant funding for specific projects.
- Raise funds and awareness through cause-related marketing, fundraising events, or other fun and creative means.
- Support our Children's Emergency Fund: This will help us address the needs of children in emergencies.
- We have partnership assessment procedures and policies that ensure we work with companies committed to social responsibility and who share our values and goals. Contact our Corporate Partnership team for information on how we can work together.